Why Everyone Should Hike Timp, Top Ten
1. It is underrated. It is way more challenging then people make it seem, which I love.
2. You have cell service the entire way. So, if you want, you can surprise your other friends who are hiking Timp and tell them where you are.
3. It gives you a new perspective. You can see everything from up there, but you don't really know what is going on anywhere in Utah Valley.
4. You can meet cool people at the top who tell you they will give you free In-N-Out or that you did an awesome job working as a sports camp counselor that summer.
5. You just keep hiking not even realizing how close you are until you are twenty seconds away. Just keep taking little steps and you will get places.
6. At the right time of year, there are lots of wild flowers. You can even pick your favorite and kiss it.
7. Since you see all the different parts of the mountain, you can choose your favorite. I like the waterfalls.
8. From the summit, you can make thank you videos or even promotional videos in a way chill setting.
9. You could even become a TimpPro.
10. Because everyone else does it. And there is a good reason everyone does.