Labels

SOL (35) Friendship (27) Love (27) LDS Church (22) Family (21) college (21) Literature (17) Poetry (17) Change (14) Christ (14) Food (14) Happiness (14) What I have been reading (14) France (12) French (12) Summer (12) inSiteful (12) the gospel (12) Perspective (11) Truth (11) thought (11) Animals (10) Travel (10) Teaching (9) America (8) Beauty (8) Creativity (8) Running (8) weird (8) world (8) Cross Country (7) From my spilling thoughts notebook (7) Stress (7) history (7) language (7) Beginnings (6) Borders (6) awkward (6) childhood (6) memories (6) self (6) Utah (5) missionaries (5) Courage (4) God (4) education (4) lists (4) middle school (4) people (4) random (4) Differences (3) FHE (3) Goals (3) Haiku (3) School (3) Sophie (3) Sports Camps (3) analogies (3) archaic and modern (3) art (3) faith (3) learning (3) quotes (3) waffles (3) Americanisms (2) Belgium (2) Biking (2) Christmas (2) Crafts (2) Fashion (2) Harry Potter (2) Prezi (2) Relationality (2) Spanish (2) The Gold List (2) birds (2) castles (2) cats (2) clothes (2) confessions (2) cookies (2) electric blanket (2) gardens (2) inspiration (2) leaves (2) lucky (2) mimes (2) mormons (2) nail polish (2) peace (2) pictures (2) politics (2) salami (2) scarves (2) trials (2) Chinese (1) Games (1) Opportunity (1) Pixar (1) Saturday (1) assignments (1) basements (1) book reviews (1) books (1) bread (1) busy (1) butter (1) chapstick (1) cleaning (1) coats (1) comical (1) creepy (1) crying (1) dinosaurs (1) dolls (1) doors (1) driving (1) dusk (1) eagles (1) easy (1) evening (1) failing (1) general conference (1) grades (1) grammar (1) growth (1) ice cream (1) indecision. sol (1) instagram (1) journey (1) lame (1) laughter (1) life (1) milk (1) mistakes (1) modern art (1) mom (1) money (1) nicknames (1) oreos (1) pens (1) priorities (1) procrastination (1) pulley (1) questions (1) razors (1) recopies (1) regionalisms (1) rejoice (1) repentance (1) royal (1) sacrifice (1) sayings (1) scripture (1) seasons (1) sickness (1) sisters (1) sleeping (1) snow (1) spiders (1) straws (1) street (1) students (1) tea (1) texting (1) trust (1) weather (1) winter (1)

Monday, September 9, 2013

I'll take my milk from a chocolate straw

I hate milk. Je ne l'aime pas. Okay, I dislike it. So 95 percent of the time, I don't drink it plain. And I throw out the extra milk from my cereal. Yep, I waste it. But then, the other week, I found this treasure. Choco milk straws. So the premise as follows: put the straw in a glass of milk, place your lips on the straw, suck, and viola, chocolate milk party in the mouth. There is also cookies and cream flavor. I was just shopping around Walmart on a Monday afternoon, and there they were, sitting quietly on the shelf. So I bought them like a thief. The check-out lady didn't even comment or say anything like, "Whoa, cool straws."

Hence, as of late, I have been drinking milk "plain" mostly just because I like using the straws. And I make every other duck who wanders into our apartment try them. So I have been drinking lots of milk. I even used one to finish my cereal milk once. But now I have a question: Am I slightly lactose intolerant? Is that even possible? Because milk doesn't usually make me sick, but I am not so sure...unless it is these straws that are doing the poison.

I haven't decided yet if I am going to stop drinking milk from these straws. But I do think I will be having oatmeal for breakfast, instead of cereal, for the rest of the week. #milkiswierd #strawsareforthecoolkids #maybetheyshouldselltheseatchicfilla

No comments:

Post a Comment