Labels

SOL (35) Friendship (27) Love (27) LDS Church (22) Family (21) college (21) Literature (17) Poetry (17) Change (14) Christ (14) Food (14) Happiness (14) What I have been reading (14) France (12) French (12) Summer (12) inSiteful (12) the gospel (12) Perspective (11) Truth (11) thought (11) Animals (10) Travel (10) Teaching (9) America (8) Beauty (8) Creativity (8) Running (8) weird (8) world (8) Cross Country (7) From my spilling thoughts notebook (7) Stress (7) history (7) language (7) Beginnings (6) Borders (6) awkward (6) childhood (6) memories (6) self (6) Utah (5) missionaries (5) Courage (4) God (4) education (4) lists (4) middle school (4) people (4) random (4) Differences (3) FHE (3) Goals (3) Haiku (3) School (3) Sophie (3) Sports Camps (3) analogies (3) archaic and modern (3) art (3) faith (3) learning (3) quotes (3) waffles (3) Americanisms (2) Belgium (2) Biking (2) Christmas (2) Crafts (2) Fashion (2) Harry Potter (2) Prezi (2) Relationality (2) Spanish (2) The Gold List (2) birds (2) castles (2) cats (2) clothes (2) confessions (2) cookies (2) electric blanket (2) gardens (2) inspiration (2) leaves (2) lucky (2) mimes (2) mormons (2) nail polish (2) peace (2) pictures (2) politics (2) salami (2) scarves (2) trials (2) Chinese (1) Games (1) Opportunity (1) Pixar (1) Saturday (1) assignments (1) basements (1) book reviews (1) books (1) bread (1) busy (1) butter (1) chapstick (1) cleaning (1) coats (1) comical (1) creepy (1) crying (1) dinosaurs (1) dolls (1) doors (1) driving (1) dusk (1) eagles (1) easy (1) evening (1) failing (1) general conference (1) grades (1) grammar (1) growth (1) ice cream (1) indecision. sol (1) instagram (1) journey (1) lame (1) laughter (1) life (1) milk (1) mistakes (1) modern art (1) mom (1) money (1) nicknames (1) oreos (1) pens (1) priorities (1) procrastination (1) pulley (1) questions (1) razors (1) recopies (1) regionalisms (1) rejoice (1) repentance (1) royal (1) sacrifice (1) sayings (1) scripture (1) seasons (1) sickness (1) sisters (1) sleeping (1) snow (1) spiders (1) straws (1) street (1) students (1) tea (1) texting (1) trust (1) weather (1) winter (1)

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Map Animals

I am home for Easter weekend in beautiful warm Vegas City. In our study at my parents house, we have a world map wallpaper plastered up on one side of the room. Don't think that means I know geography very well, but I do know where all the hidden animals are. My brothers and I would sit around looking for all the different types of animals we could see. And now that I am sitting here alone typing away, I really miss those two boys. These animals remind me of them.

Norway, Sweden, Finland, and all those other Northern European countries is a beaver jumping off a rock into Europe.

Italy is a slug.

North and Central America is a jumping kangaroo - Northeast Canada is the head.

There is a upside down dog doing a flip over the Hudson Bay.

Africa is a horses head (it is facing south).

The Obsqaya Guba Bay is a running man without a head.

Iceland is a little guppy fish.

Maybe there are more, but these are just the typical agreed upon map animals in my house. Ask my brother about the diving beaver and he would know what I am talking about. This post goes out to them.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cool...I had never done that...and can't believe that I hadn't...but so glad you posted pictures as well. I can see each animal...hidden animal....my favorite is the diving beaver. Jackie http://familytrove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about the tiger?

    ReplyDelete